Nurturing Students’ Hearts and Minds – Webinar
Second Webinar in our School Reopening Series
- Dr. Cherise Rohr-Allegrini, Licensed Epidemiologist
- Hon. Aicha Davis, State Board of Education
- Hon. Marisa Pérez-Díaz, State Board of Education
- Lisa Marie Gomez, San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and My Brother’s Keeper – San Antonio
- Gylon Jackson, Black Lives Matter – San Antonio
- La Juana Chambers Lawson, San Antonio African American Community Archive and Museum
- Dr. Chloe Latham Sikes, Deputy Director of Policy
What does the future hold for school re-openings, mental health and student emotional well-being in the wake of a myriad of issues facing today’s youth? Our panel of advocates and practitioners will discuss the needs of students on issues such as COVID-19, school safety, immigration, and the Black Lives Matter and #MeToo movements.
Check your junk box if you don’t see your confirmation email soon.
This is second in the IDRA EAC-South’s free webinar series on reopening schools. Get details and other COVID-19 educator webinars: https://idra.news/WebinarSeries
Sign up for notices of news and future IDRA webinars here: https://idra.news/Subscribe