Partnering with Families to Reopen and Reimagine Schools – Webinar
Third Webinar in Our School Reopening Series
Hear from parents, grandparents and caregivers sharing their concerns and questions about what the future holds for reopening schools and students’ emotional wellbeing. Connecting with families will be vital for educators as they welcome students back in a world changed by COVID-19, immigration and the Black Lives Matter and the #MeToo movements.
- Mercedes Bristol, executive director, Texas Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Lourdes Flores, president, ARISE Support Center
- Eric López, parent of a child who is active in Mexican American Studies student support
- Matt Montaño, Texas Education Agency Deputy Commissioner
- Karina Quesada-Leon, parent & member, IDRA Education CAFE in Houston ISD
- Dr. Courtney Robinson, founder & executive director, Excellence & Advance Foundation
- Dr. Kazandra Wilson, public information manager, Arkansas Department of Education
Moderated by Aurelio M. Montemayor, M.Ed., IDRA Family Engagement Coordinator.
Recording will be available soon.
This is the third of the IDRA EAC-South’s free webinar series on reopening schools. Get details and other COVID-19 educator webinars: https://idra.news/WebinarSeries. Sign up for notices of news and future IDRA webinars here: https://idra.news/Subscribe