ReOpen – ReConnect – ReClaim – Ensuring Equitable Learning Environments for All Students – Virtual Convening
Get effective tools and information to help ReOpen schools after the pandemic, strategies to ReConnect with students for their mental well-being and accelerated learning, and ReClaim your own sense of connectedness, community and power.
July 29-30, 2021
This virtual conference will feature equity experts from across the country. We encourage you to form teams from your district, campus or organization to take advantage of the five strands being offered this year:
- Authentic Family and Community Engagement and Advocacy
- Leading with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Reopening with Welcoming & Inclusive Schools – Response to COVID-19
- Ethnic and Cultural Studies
- Increasing Student Engagement
Get research-based practices, frameworks and recommendations to give your team a common language to address equity, student achievement, social-emotional learning and trauma-responsive education
Registration for this event is free. Participants will earn up to 24 hours of continuing professional development credit.